Mercury will go retrograde on Sat., June 7 and it will end on Tues., July 2. Mercury retrograde occurs three to four times a year. In astrology, the planet Mercury is all about communication, technology and travel. It is in these areas that you should tread cautiously.
Retrograde is an astrological term applied to certain planets whose motion appears to be heading backwards in the sky when viewed from the earth. However, the planet does not actually move backwards, it is merely an illusion because the Earth is moving at a faster speed around the sun.
Here?s what can possibly happen during this upcoming retrograde, and it is not all negative. Be vigilant if you are an air or water astrological sign. Even your pets can be sensitive to these effects, so be patient with them.
1. Heightened intuition and psychic abilities
2. A good time for reflection on the past
3. Focus on unfinished business
4. Amazing synchronicities and coincidences
5. Mental clarity
6. Reconnect with old friends and like-minded individuals
1. Electronic malfunctions (household appliances, automobiles, computers, cell phones, etc.)
2. Back up your computer hard drive before the retrograde
3. Computers are more susceptible to viruses
4. Plans may get derailed
5. Avoid signing contracts
6. Travel plans or hotel bookings may be disrupted
Keep in mind that some of us may experience these effects and others will not. So, take some time to reflect how the Mercury retrograde might affect your life during this current cycle. Will it be chaos or calm?
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE PLANETS AND ASTROLOGICAL SIGNS FOR YOU AND YOUR PETS, PLEASE VISIT THE ZODIAC ROOM.
Read More »