Submit a text link or banner and a short site description to email@example.com . All sites are reviewed prior to linking.
Upon approval of a website link, it will be posted on psychiclibrary.com. Our reciprocal link must be posted within 48 hours or the link will be removed from Psychic Library.
Psychic Library, at its sole discretion, will determine what external links it will share. Links will not be shared if the content contains, promotes, exhibits, suggests or overtly infers the following:
1. Content not suitable for persons of all ages.
2. Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
3. Promotion or availability of illegal drugs, alcohol or tobacco products.
4. Promotion or availability of adult, pornographic or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
5. Promoting libelous or otherwise defamatory content.
6. Content that exhibits hate, bias or discrimination.?
7. Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
Links to Other Websites:
From time to time, the Website may contain links to other Websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Psychic Library. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. We are not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Website, nor any products or services that you buy from that Website or any donations made through that Website. We do not endorse, guarantee or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other Websites, or the products or services that you may obtain from using any other Websites or how any donations you make through such Websites will be used. If you decide to access any other Websites linked to or from this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you are in agreement with our link exchange program policies, please submit links and a short site description to:
Read More »