The Psychic Library Channeler is a bimonthly e-newspaper that publishes articles on topics related to the psychic realm, spirituality and healing. It is our mission to provide informative and entertaining content.
Whether you are fascinated with the psychic realm, appreciate?all that holistic healing has to offer or have experienced a psychic reading that has impacted your life, we encourage you to submit an article for publication. The following statements represent our submission guidelines.
Thank you for your interest in submitting an article to the Psychic Library Channeler. Please submit all inquiries and articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Publication of the article is at the sole discretion of the editor and it may be edited for grammar or content. Submissions are not paid; although, the articles are rated monthly by our readers. The winning author from each issue will receive an e-gift certificate from Amazon.com, courtesy of Psychic Library. Any published articles remain the sole property of Psychic Library, LLC.
1. Articles must not have been previously published.
2. Must be an original article that you wrote.
3. We do not accept private-label rights (PLR) articles.
4. Must be informative and/or share an expertise or experience.
5. Must not be a press release, advertisement or promote a business (see Advertising rates).
6. Must not contain any profanity, hateful or discriminatory statements.
7. Must include a valid e-mail address, author name, title and short biography.
8. Must be in Microsoft Word format.
9. Must be between 350 and 750 words.
10. Articles must be written in English.
11. We do not accept images, text only.
?Submit An Article Today and?Win an E-Certificate!?All published articles are rated by our reader?s each month.?The author of the article that receives the most votes will receive an e-gift certificate from Amazon.com.
ARTICLE SUBMISSION :